Heater Installation & Replacement
Investing in the comfort of your home or business requires important decisions. Goodman Appliance knows about those decisions and wants to help when you need heating services in Los Angeles. Goodman Appliance is the Los Angeles area’s best and most experienced HVAC contractors. Goodman Appliance has an impressive list of satisfied customers who have been receiving the best in residential and commercial heating services in Los Angeles for many years. We install and service all major brands of furnaces and heat pumps including Rheem, Trane, American Standard, Amana, Bryant and more.
Your heating unit is much like any other major appliance in your home or business: there comes a time when it needs to be replaced.
What are the signs that you need to replace your heating unit?
- The average life expectancy for furnace is 18 to 20 years. If your unit is older, it’s probably time for heating replacement.
- Are your gas or electric bills rising? A heating unit that is aging or hasn’t been properly maintained loses efficiency and costs you money.
- Have you been spending more money on heating repairs than you should? You pay more for repairs in the last two years of your furnace’s life, and the older it gets, it becomes harder to find parts.
- Is your heating unit keeping you as warm as it used to? If you’re turning up the heat more often to stay warm, it’s time to consider heating replacement.
- Do you hear strange sounds coming from the furnace? Banging and rattling are signs of an aging unit and a sign that it may need to be replaced.
Goodman Appliance is the leading heating installation and replacement company in the Los Angeles area. Technicians with Goodman Appliance are trained and knowledgeable in the latest heating technology and methods.
Call Goodman Appliance today at 310-652-7078 for a free heating estimate. We service Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Culver City, West Hollywood, Studio City, Santa Monica, Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley.